Friday, 8 January 2016

Sequel News



Well I am now hard at work with the sequel to Father of Lies. And the amazon kindle select countdown promotion of 99c/99p ends at midnight, so I hope that encouraged some new readers and that they're keen for more!

Here is the link to amazon.com - http://authl.it/4i8?d   and the direct link for amazon uk is to the right on this page.

So the sequel... ok well if you read Father of Lies you will know that the Father of Lies is still at large. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read the book, but suffice to say I left a few people suffering - so what will happen to them now? My research is now veering away from the medical and towards some pretty evil witchcraft as we get down and dirty with what's really going on in Woodsend Village; so with that in mind the next book will be very much darker...

I will be back soon, but please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments, and I'll respond as soon as I can. Happy New Year to everyone - may all your wishes come true with sprinkles on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments or post your thoughts on anything to do with the subjects covered in my work.