Saturday, 19 March 2016

Spooky news...

March 20th 2016:

The first bit of news I have is that as part of Authors Reach I will be going down to Lee-on-the-Solent for a World Book Night Extravaganza at 'The Bookshop' on the High Street. Four of us - Richard Hardie, Shani Struthers, Gina Dickerson and myself - will form the Authors Reach evening part of this book-signing event, chatting to readers. I'll take lots of paperbacks of 'Father of Lies' - which are published specifically for bookshops - and some flyers for the upcoming sequel - 'Tanners Dell'. So if you live anywhere near the south coast and fancy coming over on the evening of April 23rd, it's going to be a fab night with drinks courtesy of the owner!







Bit more news... 'Tanners Dell' is written! Believe me, this has taken all sorts of twists and turns I did not expect. The more I explored about what happened in ex-mining village, Woodsend, the more questions arose. The research was quite an undertaking and there is still quite a bit more to do. However, it will now take about 6-8 weeks for editing, beta-reading, proofing and formatting before I can release it. I am aiming for mid-end of May, possibly before. Currently Gina is working on the cover and it's very exciting! As soon as I have some images and a launch party date I will post on here!
In the meantime, there are lots of new reviews appearing on amazon for 'Father of Lies' - 72 in total now I think... and I do take heed of what readers think, although people telling me they downloaded  the wrong book or the pages curled... hmm..what can you do?
Meantime - Happy Easter holidays and kindest wishes to everyone visiting my blog ...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015NCZYKU
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015NCZYKU





***





2 comments:

  1. Nice page Sarah! Thanks for checking out Silverlight Cafe Magazine. The June edition is going to be interesting with a great lineup of authors offering different perspectives on the marketing end of writing. Looking forward to learning more about you and your work. - Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gary, I will get onto this as soon as I can! Kindest wishes, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments or post your thoughts on anything to do with the subjects covered in my work.