Saturday, 11 June 2016

Book 3 coming up!

I'm starting Book 3 on Monday now I've done some seriously terrifying research on your behalf! No, please, don't thank me.... the night terrors were my absolute pleasure! And boy have I got a scary story coming up to follow on from Father of Lies and Tanners Dell... got the title (under wraps ...) - woppy doo - and all being well, I'll have it ready by Halloween....meanwhile there are lots of new reviews for Tanners Dell coming in:
'Powerful and Disturbing'
'A corker of a follow-up'
'Absolutely NOT for those of a nervous disposition..'
'Dear Sarah, please hurry up and write the next book, I am totally ensnared!'
'One of my top reads this year by a favourite new author'

So that's very encouraging indeed and inspires me to spend the next 5-6 months on the dark side in solitary confinement living on toast and coffee... Thank you so very much to everyone who wrote a great review on amazon and or goodreads - it really does help enormously. I can't thank you enough! Now I will once again step into my writer's lair...   




***

4 comments:

  1. I imagine your writers lair has dark stone walls, velvet crimson drapes and black candles ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are bats in the belfry and a black cat sits on my lap while I dip my quill into goblets of blood....cackles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited, Sarah, it'll be another corker!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Shani... you make my little writer heart sing!

      Delete

Please feel free to add your comments or post your thoughts on anything to do with the subjects covered in my work.