Saturday, 27 August 2016

FINAL BOOK IN THE OCCULT HORROR TRILOGY OUT SOON -COVER PREVIEW!

It's almost here... the third and final book in my occult horror trilogy and it's called... 'Magda'...
If you have read 'Father of Lies' and 'Tanners Dell' you will know that when Ruby Dean was admitted to a secure psychiatric unit high on the moors of northern England, her madness hid decades of demonic activity in the small mining village from where she came. The staff who tried to help her unlocked a dark force over which they had no control and little understanding, much to their shock and horror.

This final instalment will take you down and down and down... to where no sane person would ever wish to go...so my question is, are you ready?

Out on 31st October - Samhain -  in a couple of months time ....Are you ready to meet Magda?




***

12 comments:

  1. As a medum I ve read a few fiction books on the subject but the research here made the hair on my neck stand!!!!.so accurate and brutally honest in terms of content and no glossing over the hard bits.an amazing read and one that will keep u burning the lamp long after the final line

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a medum I was so pleased with the depth and accurate depth of research in the books.a story that's brutally honest and fast passed and one that will keep the light on long after u close the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your feedback, Mark! It is especially good to know that as a medium, you were pleased with the representation. I had very closely done research with someone who is the real deal...and I read the books she recommended too: it's an aspect of life I find deeply fascinating. Well, I'm very happy you enjoyed the books so far... thank you so much for commenting so positively, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I can wait that long. These books are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Lauren - I'm on it!

      Delete
  5. I tremendously enjoyed both books. They were hard to out down.
    October 31st please come quickly!!!

    Looking for ward to.more books from you Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry-Ann! I am so happy you enjoyed the books - thank you so much for saying - it's hugely appreciated... am now flat out to get 'Magda' out on time!

      Delete
  6. I've really enjoyed these books. They really appeal to me. From a horror point of view they tick all the boxes. I'm really looking forward to the last edition and future releases featuring new stories. Great stuff. Colin M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Colin - really appreciate your comments enormously - spurring me on - book 3 coming very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started reading Father of lies last Wednesday and have just completed Tanners Dell. Couldn't put them down, I enjoyed reading them so much!!!! Excellent books! October 31St needs to hurry up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicki - it's wonderful to hear comments like that and really does spur me along with Magda... working hard to make sure book 3 is on schedule!!!! Kindest wishes and thank you !

      Delete

Please feel free to add your comments or post your thoughts on anything to do with the subjects covered in my work.