Tuesday, 31 January 2017

February 2017 News!

*** Little surprise coming before end of Feb... ***

Hello February! You find me very hard at work....The fourth book is cracking along now but is still very tightly under wraps. However, I hope to have some news on this by next month when I'll peep out of my dark lair for a breather. Meanwhile, here are two fantastic new posters from Gina Dickerson of RoseWolf Design,  for the Father of Lies trilogy.....




I've also had an amazing thing happen... a reader who loved the audio of Father of Lies has made me a collector's Harris Tweed wristwatch in gothic midnight blue.. just for me... sometimes I am just blown away by readers who write the most incredible reviews and comment on my facebook ads or even send presents like chocolate or chocolate fudge... and now this... I mean, WOW! Talk about spurring me on... Well I will have some more news soon but I have to get back to work because I'm currently deeply engrossed in the story my characters are telling... Oh, just one more thing.. I have to quote this particular review because it put a smile on my face all day... it really is worth reading...
  


'....England blends it all together with an excellent plot and a big ole mystery for flavor and in the end you get a heaping helping of gumbo. Perfectly seasoned, not too hot or cold and leaving the reader asking for more
Books 2 and 3 here I come. This is the soup and desert..'


😎

1 comment:

  1. Just brilliant....had the trilogy as a Christmas present from my partner's mother and I must admit that I started reading Father of Lies 2 weeks ago and every spare moment was spent with my nose in each book.
    Can't wait for Ms England's next triumph!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comments or post your thoughts on anything to do with the subjects covered in my work.