Tuesday, 24 January 2017

The Next Horror.....

January 2017


With the Father of Lies trilogy now complete and available in all formats... it is time to begin writing up the next book. The research is done and the characters are itching to tell their story. For now I'm keeping the title and location under wraps - such bad luck to talk about an ongoing work.... BUT....I promise it will be very dark, very sinister and somewhat different to anything I have done before. So - this is simply an update to let you know I am in lockdown now... doors closed, Do-Not-Disturb sign up, phone off the hook... release date intended for summer 2017!
And yes - I am quietly excited because ooh... no... mustn't tell... cackles....

***

2 comments:

Please feel free to add your comments or post your thoughts on anything to do with the subjects covered in my work.